Thursday, January 8, 2009

5 lbs. gone!





Today is a great day! I know it's soon and it's probably just water weight, or the fact that I slept in really late, but I lost 5 pounds!!! WooHooo!!! I'm pretty ecstatic. ;0) My goal, if I didn't say before, is 50 pounds. That will put me in the single digit size I want. I should go down a size for every 15 or so pounds.
Today is cardio day. I'm going to use my home gym and treadmill for at least 20 minutes. I hope every day is going to be a great day from now on!
Mood: Really sore from the gym
Food:
1 c. f/f milk, carnation instant no sugar added breakfast, apple
2 slices 100% whole wheat sara lee bread, 1 slice soy cheese (healthy grilled cheese sandwich), healthy choice hearty vegetable soup healthy choice is my absolute favorite soup!)
1 tbsp. peppermint/cocoa coffee creamer, 1 c. coffee
grilled chicken salad made with 2 egg whites, 1/2 c. croutons, 1/4 c. shredded f/f cheddar cheese
1 jell-o chocolate singles pudding made with f/f milk and 1/2 quaker cracker jack rice cake crumbled into the pudding with 2tbsp. whipped cream
Totals:
Calories:1190
Carbs:168
Fat:17.9
Protein:84
Fiber:18.2
too much sodium. Need to work on fiber

1 comment:

  1. Oppppps I didn't see this blog :) way to go boo bear

    ReplyDelete