Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 5 (Friday)




Today was a gym day. I did 10 min. of treadmill and 10 min. of eliptical. I also worked on my lower body for about 20 minutes. I got over a fear of working out in front of people with abs. I hated every minute, but did it anyway. I just cranked up my Ipod and looked straight ahead. It's the ab machine that you have to pretty much stand up on and bring your legs up. Pretty embarrassing for me. My legs and arms are so sore from the previous workouts.

Mood: Sore/Tired

Foods: Carnation instant breakfast no sugar added, 1/2 c. f/f/ milk, apple

coffee with peppermint mocha creamer 1tbsp.

healthy grilled cheese sandwich made with whole wheat bread, soy cheese, no cal. spray butter. Healthy Choice chicken noodle soup

banana
(I went to Applebee's for supper and ordered a grilled chicken oriental salad. I think I gave most of it to Will)

supper is up in the air. If we go out I'll either get a salad or something healthy. I did look up a personal pan veggie pizza online and it's full of veggies and 560 cals. I will have enough calories to spare so I might get it. I know that you can eat pretty much whatever you want if it's small portions. You can make ANYTHING healthy if you just use the right ingredients. I put in the pizza on myfooddiary.com (my most favorite website, EVER!!!) and it came up OK for me to have. So, no, I don't feel guilty eating it! If I do eat it, that is...

3 comments:

  1. HEHE you make me laugh. Your so comical

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THERE...GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL. WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU BEING INACTIVE ON THE TRANSFORMATION SITE...WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE BEING SUPPORTED AND CHEERED ON. YAY YOU...ON A LOSING STREAK I SEE. GOOD JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN COMMENT THRU MY BLOGSPOT BLOG TOO...ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN MAJOR INVOLVED ON T-COM I STILL TRY TO DO MY BLOG TOO.

    ReplyDelete