Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pounds and Inches LOST!!!




YAY!!! I weighed and measured myself today and lo and behold I lost a total of 6.8 pounds and 1.5 inches in my waist, 1 inch in my hips and .5 inches in my upper arms. WOO HOO!!! I thought I would have done bad because I had a choc. chip brownie yesterday. Oops!! Yea, the chocolate craving took over me and I gave in. I regretted it sooo very bad, though. I'm just happy it hasn't hit me yet. I'm going to do more cardio today to make up for it. I mean, I can't beat myself up over ONE stupid brownie now can I??? NO!!!
So, today I'm going shopping for a new cute shirt to wear out Friday night. I know it doesn't look like I lost almost 7 pounds but I sure do feel like I did. Isn't that all that matters? :)
Mood: GREAT!!
Food: Carnation instant no sugar added breakfast, apple, coffee creamer, healthy grilled cheese, healthy choice soup. chicken breast grilled, corn, green beans, pudding dessert
Exercise: cardio for 25 minutes and shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you. Sorry I didn't see this blog yesterday :( But you are doing so goood :)

    ReplyDelete