Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10 Day 6





I know I shouldn't do it so much, but I can't help myself. I have OCD issues up the rear! I got on the scale again. Yea, yea, once a week is what you're supposed to do. Well, bah humbug! I did it anyway! I did get a nice surprise. I lost another pound making exactly 6.4 lost for good! YAY!!! Now, I got up late again so that's probably why, but who cares? It's motivation enough for me to get on that treadmill and do 20 minutes of cardio. So, bahhumbug! LOL

I'm going see a movie or 2 with my BFF. I bought a protein bar and a diet mountain dew. Yes, I know, a soda! Oh no! The gods will frown upon me for having a soda! But, like I said before, Bah humbug!! It's my new word of the day.

Mood: happy

Foods: 1c. f/f milk, carnation instant no sugar added breakfast, grilled chicken made with sea salt, pepper, olive oil, lettuce, f/f .25 cup shredded moz. cheese, 2 egg whites, f/f croutons, 2 servings veggie chips, 1 serving spinach dip, protein bar and 1 c. air popped popcorn and a diet mt. dew (oh my!)

Word of the Day: Bah Humbug!

1 comment: